The St. Louis Surge, reigning national champions of the Women’s Blue Chip Basketball League (WBCBL), will soon “power up” for defense of its title.
In the meantime, the semi-pro hoops team is giving its fan base an opportunity to purchase 2015 season tickets, which includes plenty of incentives, at a discounted rate.
From now until December 31, the Surge is offering individual season tickets for $55, a savings of $20.
The Surge’s 2015 home schedule will be released in the future, but the season ticket package includes all five home games played at UMSL’s Mark Twain Building.
Finishing the 2014 season 14-1, St. Louis won its first-ever WBCBL Championship in August by defeating previously-unbeaten Auburn. The Surge’s 81-69 trophy win snapped Auburn’s 31-0 historical league record.
According to the Surge, the following benefits in a season ticket purchase include:
– Enter game via exclusive “express lane”
– Access to the Surge Hospitality Suite
– No service charge on ticket purchases
– Locked-in seat location for every game
– Access to arena (90 minutes before tip-off)
– Kids only pre-game court side experience
– Chalk Talk with Head Coach before each home game (75 minutes before tip-off)
– Tickets to the Launch Party and Ring Ceremony
– An intimate event with Surge players and coaches, hosted exclusively by Season Ticket Holders
Last season at home, the Surge went undefeated (4-0) and attendance averaged close to 1,500.
With a new season on the horizon and the dream of back-to-back WBCBL national titles a goal, one can certainly expect that the hard-charging locals are eagerly anticipating its return to the hardwood, especially at home.
For more information on the season ticket package GO TO THIS LINK.
For more information on the St. Louis Surge, go to stlsurgebasketball.com.